Wednesday, July 18, 2007

From Fabiola Pancorvo de Juggins

My name is Fabiola and I was a very close friend of Carolyn's during our school years at San Silvestre School in Lima, Peru. Your mom invited me many times to her house on Avenida Javier Prado and we used to play with her dolls. I clearly remember she used to wait upstairs, by the window, to see me arrive at your grandparent's house in my father's car. She used to rush downstairs to greet me and help me physically because I am a polio victim with a sequel that stops me from running or walking fast. But your mom was always there ready to help me. We were very close during our school years. You cannot imagine or even think of the fond memories I have of Carolyn. I still keep some photographs and after visiting your blog I was surprised to see that your mom has not changed much. She still has her sweet look and lovely smile. I am very very sad to hear about her illness. Can you please put this e-mail with the prayer in your blog?

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I am sorry for the things that I have done wrong in my life. Please forgive me. I now turn from everything which I know is wrong. Thank You that You died on the cross for me so that I can be forgiven and set free. Thank You that You offer me forgiveness and the gift of Your Spirit. I now receive that gift. Please come into my life by Your Holy Spirit to be with me forever. Please bless my dear friend Carolyn Bernstein and her beloved family. Thank You, Lord Jesus, Amen.
Thank you Joffre.
Yours sincerely,
Fabiola Pancorvo de Juggins
Sao Paulo, Brazil

No comments: