Friday, July 20, 2007

Get Well Quick !

Hi Carol;
Jowar yuca ?
I'm very sorry to hear about you having to go back into hospital again. Let's hope they pull their fingers out and give you the best of what they are capable of.
Meanwhile you'll be in my thoughts and prayers and in the thoughts and prayers of the rest of the gang (and from what I've seen, your school friends too)
Patty mentioned that she wasn't sure about your access to the internet, so just to be belt and braces, I've also posted you a card, via snail mail, so hopefully that should get to you in the next few days.
If you do get chance to come on the Internet, and you're sitting there drumming your fingers and wondering what to do, drop me a line. I'd love to correspond with you about what you've been up to these last few years and your recent escapade down (and then back up) the Grand Canyon !!! :) You all have my admiration about that, I don't think I could've done it (I need to shed a few, or more like a lot, of kilos before I could do something like that)
Anyway Carol, hope you are feeling better when you receive this
Lots of Love
xxxxx
[ ][ ][ ] <-- abrazos
:)
your pal
John

No comments: