Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Perfect Mother

Where do I start when describe my mother. I have so many memories I don't know where to start! We had the best lunches with the whole family in Gainesville on Sundays where people at church would beg to be invited to come to lunch to taste her food. Our trip to Spain with the whole family where we all got to tease Joffre the whole time speaking fake spanish:) For example "look El dogo"lol Even mom!! One thing that I always wanted was a marrige like my mother and father have. They really love and know each other........it took years:)lol but that is is what made it fun for her. She loves him more that anything and he loves her. When I was little when people found out i was adopted they would tease me and make fun of me for some reason. The memory with my mother that meant the most to me was when I was being teased and my mother heard it. She pulled me aside told me my siblings were a blessing and a gift from God. She got to go and pick me out special and I was a special gift to the family. It takes a special woman to be able to reach so many people and to be able affect so many lives in the way she has. She is and example in the way I should live my life, follow the Lord and thirst for the truth in his word. I am her son and I am biased but I have to say I have the Perfect Mother!

No comments: